Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What's the big deal?

I had my shoutout in MSN stated 'I'm so fucking uptight'.
Then, a friend of mine came and said to me that,'Put something else lar. Like farking.'
Well, it gave me a lift on my eyebrow.
I'm not trying to say that cursing with the word FUCK is good or cool.
I mean when one is depressed and angry, the sanity is gone *PUFF*, all kinds of language and word are release from the mouth.
By substituting the word FUCK to FARK, sounds so hypocrisy to me. It's just an expression to me.
I had no intentions to use it to scold or curse on one person.
To guys, it may sound rough and rude for a girl to use it.
Please...guys are just...oh my...what kind of century is this????
Still forbidding a female to swear?
Then, what about guys who swear?
They think they are macho when they swear???
In a girl's mind, they go,'This guy swears a lot. Oh my, how am I suppose to judge him?'
So, to be fair, let's swear. But, please be aware of your surrounding when you swear.
Try not to influence a kid who is under 15 of age to swear earlier. Not good.
Oh, by the way, please use those words with limit to avoid unnecessary 'SCENES' for the crowds.
Use it in a matter of humor.
Plus, I don't swear that much. I've my limits on some words.

3 comments:

Amber said...

i agree with the usage of fuck. haha i mean, you're already using a bad word regardless of how you spell it. do you really think 'fark' is gonna make any difference?

i hate people who say F U. wtf pls la if you wanna say it just spit it out. haha. sorry for spamming your blog with my nonsense. its 6am, and i have my finals in a few hours. just taking a break from studying :(

瑜颖 said...

Yup. I totally agree with you. Some even what the fish. Aiyo, that is so hypocrite.
Nah, glad you spam babeh...haha
coz no comments from anyone but u.
haha...
OOOO...good luck and all the best. *stepping ur shoe*
haha

Amber said...

"what the fish"?? are you serious?? hahaha...

anyway yay im done! yea i know, time to update my own blog ehehe