Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tagging with adjectives

Tagging with adjectives

Lazy
Yup, definitely. At this age, I am already behaving like a couch potato or chair potato...haha.

Procrastinator
Yes and always, till I found a way to cure this bad habit.

Greedy
Which human being do not have this sin? It is clear that human nowadays are very realistic.

Food
Love it. Yet, it still depends on what food. Sometimes, if I take food over my count, I will definitely feel guilty and then start to do more exercise. But, one thing I always have this concept is that, DON'T WASTE FOOD IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO FINISH IT.

Books
I love books, is just that I need time to read due to procrastinating in front of PC and idiot box. I like reading but my preference is definitely not something like Harry Potter and LOTR genre.

Blur
I'm a very simple minded person.

Movie
I love movies a lot

Lame joke
Haha...

Crazy
Once in a blue moon

Daydreaming
There is a reason why I called it ~Dreaming Avenue~

Tagging
No names, free to fill.

No comments: