Sunday, December 14, 2008

Kill the wrong norms

I've this thought where sometimes I love going against the norms' physically or mentally.

Don't ask me why but it is just the way I think.

When the crowds go va va voom for that so called good looking guy, I might look at a glance and say,'What's the big deal? He looks normal.' Then, just walk off without second look.

I just love to judge and critics for the norms that I discriminate and hate. I don't give a damn about it.

That's why there are people who follow the norms called me weird.

Nah, I do what I love. I think what is right as long as I don't go beyond the limits. So what?

You can call me arrogant but I don't care. I can't control every individual's thoughts and speeches.

I sometimes just love to go against the norm.

No comments: