Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Rain Rain go away, Please come back when the longkang's water is retreat.

It's been raining for the past 3 days.

Cooling, free air-condition, best condition to sleep and so on...

Ya, it seems nice for raining 3 days straight.

But, it's not so nice to me...

Flood had occurred in Alor Gajah so far.

Maybe my taman will be the next one to be flood if it rains again today. Thank goodness, today is a sunny day.

This morning I saw the biggest longkang in my taman is filled with water!!!

When I came back, it seems like the water from the longkang did not retreat. It stays the same just like morning ones. Oh, where is the government?????

I had one experienced already and it's enough. Well, the fun part was, I've the chance to experience it, having fun with the water and receiving relatives and friends' sympathy...Haha.

However, after the flood water had retreat, there are a lot of cleaning to do. Plus, the epidemic that might occur if we don't get clean supply of water. All the furnitures..wow...habis.

During flood, there are thieves and burglars will rob the house when the family had evacuated to somewhere else. There is no security as every security forces are busy evacuating residents and.........nothing much to say.

Although, the flood that I've experienced wasn't that deadly but at least I've gone through it. So, maybe when the next flood arrive, I can prepare earlier and run...

No comments: