Thursday, December 11, 2008

Police, fries and pearls

Oh my, what a day today!

This morning, I almost got caught by the police for crashing the orange light as I was rushing. Little did I knew that, the police was following at the back of my car. Thank goodness, he was probably off duty. Well, I've got to be thankful that police did not stop me and I had learned my lesson. I really do learned. Well, if the police do stop, I'll probably be there cursing in my heart, blaming myself for being so impatient. But, thank goodness, is a warning, probably from the god...I've learned my lesson.

This noon, my buddies (sl, sc, yw) and I went to Ayer Keroh for some reasons la and then ended up in McD for lunch-tea something like that. We ordered our foods and yw had this McD card where we can get free fries, ice creams or hashbrowns. Each of us are so hungry and we used yw's card to get free fries. So, we ate and ate, burgers done, pies done, drinks ok and left fries only. Argh..we were so greedy that we took fries so much and we couldn't finish it. We're so full. Thought of bringing the fries along to the class but nah...it will get soggy. So, we finished it up.
Now, to come and think about it, I've to stop taking fried food. It make me feel gross to think about the fries. Because of those fries, I skipped my dinner and still feeling full.

Today in class, I admit I've not been paying attention in class but at least I paid attention to copy those additional notes. Too bad the lecturer was fast and I couldn't finish copying. That's not what I want to say. What I wanna say is that, when I enter the class, I saw the stairs was wet as somebody spilled the Pearl Milk Tea. Then, I sat down beside King and JS. I was distracted by those 'pearls'. Then, I started counting them, looking them and describing them. Since, I wasn't paying attention to my lecturer, I started to disturb King and JS. I kept telling them that the 'pearls' are real, we should go and sell it, making them guess how many pearls are there, complain those spilled drink smelled like 'ba chang', distributing task on how to sell those pearls and so on...Haha..I think King probably got annoyed as he was sitting beside me. Too bad I didn't had the chance to annoy JS. Got la..sikit only...haha...But, I was laughing hard inside. I've to thank King for being so coperative at those 'pearls'. Haha...Ok. Next time, I will pay attention in class.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha
xp
it's ok lah, siti dint pay attetion in the class oso wat...
y so srs??
if the pearls are real, i will take all before u reach XD

Unknown said...

ar...see..told you..left see see right see see no mata only chiong ma

瑜颖 said...

left see see right see see, mata beside me...hahaha...i learned my lesson ady la.

the 'pearls'...wow...it does look real lei. haha...i dun care..u have to give me the commission...muahaha