Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gratitudes for my lecturer

All my classes had over. Now, I would like to thank all my lecturers for delivering endless of knowledge and I enjoyed attending every classes.
Not to forget that, my Chinese lecturer, who is my teacher of philosophies.
She taught me how to view my life with a wider horizon.
She is the one that shoo my fears away.
She has, indeed, lots of patients to teach me all my Chinese in writing, pronunciation and culture.

I still remembered vividly that the day I learned calligraphy, she taught me from the correct way of holding the brushes to the strokes of each word.
When I told her that I couldn't write well in my calligraphy as I need to hand it up to her on the spot as a part of my coursework. She told me,'Yu Ying, bu pa, bu pa. You can do it'. That moment I felt relieved and thankful.
She even corrected me for all my wrong pronunciation.
She is passionate towards her teaching.
She helped me a lot in Chinese.
She even had the patience to find my Chinese name in the form of ancient words. (I've forgotten)
She knew I was nervous in my presentation but she helped me to calm me down.

Her philosophies made my days getting better. I love her classes and couldn't wait to attend to her class.

I'm glad and thankful that she is my lecturer.
A wonderful person and she inspired me to achieve a better life in the future.

So, I would like to take the opportunity to say a BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG

THANK YOU

for everything including the lessons and stories that I've learned and shall be remembered for life.

No comments: