Monday, April 6, 2009

Random pictures from DA


Yea.. I like the spoof and not Edward Cullen. I love the movie. 40 year old virgin. Great movie and is fresh, according to Rotten Tomatoes.



That explains why I'm in the Faculty of Business and Law though I must say science is really all about Einstein's brain and curiosity. Haha...


You're the sunshine and let's keep spreading the rays to make them alive!

Ooo... Something fun. Somewhere in the middle.

Does anyone of you see me in this form? Anything that draw the thoughts.

This is what I call contrast with a touch of dare.

I'm about to dream towards this world.

Strong colors I call it as each of the colors' elements had explained well in the picture.

Somewhere I'll run and hide to escape everything. We just have to face it one day and that day will change our lives forever.

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

i like the trees .... and the bridge ... its really nice ... *click click * file COPIED wahahaha

瑜颖 said...

copyrighted charge. haha. i will bill to ur house.

Jonathan said...

sure , with 1.20 sen rite ? since u got no worker to help u send , den u have to drive ur wira to my house lor .... tuesday monday wednesday thursday friday morning to evening not free ....

瑜颖 said...

duh...