Friday, April 10, 2009

Emotional

I'm so deeply saddened by my thoughts today. I wonder if it's my unstable emotional messing up. I'm a little bit depress today.

I'm stuck in the middle between my desires and ethics.

I can feel that I'm no more longer myself. Not change for the good but from the bad to worst. I felt so useless. Bloody useless. Shit useless. Fucking stupid pathetic useless. I can't do anything at all. Disorganized, hectic, mess.

I'm a boring person. I'm too serious. I'm over emotional. I always get nerves on to people. I disappointed everyone. I accept those.

No one wants to be with an over emotional person.

I get so uptight recently. Yet, people always assume I'm at the tip of my boiling point when the fact I'm not.

My bad

I blame myself

I don't have to drag people down with me.

I don't really want to keep things to myself but they just ignore and disrespect the whole atmosphere. I'm a good listener yet I'm not a good speaker. So, I decided to keep things.


Let the rain pour down and wash all the thoughts away. Let's go under the rain to weep.

I want to drown myself with John Mayer's songs to cure all these baloney.

No comments: