Monday, April 6, 2009

Not off my ethics

Ta-da... Just finished searching for inspirations and back to here.

Well, after reading a friend of mine's blog, I felt sorry and wanted to show my concern but it's still the best for me to stay out of it as I am not close to her. So... *silent for a moment*...ok.

One thing, I still can remember vividly regarding the trauma that I had was I almost or indirectly received a sexual harassment. *Laughing*. Seriously, I think that had offended my respect perspective. Way beyond my moral ethics... for a guy's point. I felt offended as my friend wasn't being respectful. I pissed off every time I thought about it... that made me conclude some assumptions. Disrespectful, taking advantage. Thanks to Jonathan for enlighten me and I do have the rights. I should have just slapped right on his face to signal him. Haha...Eventually, I gave him a hard slap on his back. Damn... Luckily, I was conscious and did not fell into the trap. I was there cursing in my mind, 'What the fuck had just happened?'... Maybe I've been exaggerating but it's still against my ethics unless I give the permission and have the status. That was the mild one and onwards, I have to be cautious. Haha... Not too conservative but balancing the thoughts will do. I can play as wild and mad like rollercoaster's ride but if we don't obey the law of body's ability, we might ended up horrible sickness and unforgettable traumas.
There is a witness but I'm not going to elaborate much about it.
So, my instinct was right then. It worked.

Anyways, men are all equally players and they can't stay to one.

No comments: