Thursday, April 9, 2009

Nothing much

Am I asking too much?

If my dear readers agree, please just nod your head. If you think I'm not greedy, please just thumbs up.

Shush...

Anyways, my classmate, Nik, was there with me when she heard that I've received my first bucket of real gold. We celebrated in the class for a while. Singing and talking in the class. Bad bad things to do. The news had made my day.

Jason, my classmate, had sent me the bad news regarding the guitar's picks and melodies that I wanted to play so much. He told me that it takes up months for a person with basic to master that song. That leaves me to predict how long do I need it. Since, I don't own a basic yet, it takes years la konon... Hmm... I just want to play guitar for that song.

I received surprising stories from a friend of mine. I was shocked and smiled for awhile. Now, I can see the commitment to it. Yet, I still don't find the purpose of it.

Besides, I've met so many people yesterday. (The clock shows 12 am). It distracted me for a while but I managed to get back on the track.

No comments: