Sunday, April 12, 2009

Jotting down sickness

I have to apologize again as G had intrude my chatbox and sending some misleading thoughts to people. So, for those who chatted with me within 12.55 till 1.45 pm, wasn't me. Haha... I'm so sorry if there are remarks had hurt you all. I'm still clueless what was in the conversation. I apologize if there are any hurtful remarks. My foe took over my chatbox conversation.

I thought of jotting down my days of my sickness. Not to gain attraction but just curious how many days do I take to recover.

Friday, I was diagnose mild flu in the morning. Then, the whole noon and evening got worst as the temperature I have to fit in with was a drastic change. Cold and hot. It was really hot walking to the pasar malam around 5pm.

Saturday, flu almost recovered. Legs are wobbly. I couldn't think properly and nose was running. Still, I couldn't sniff anything. I was afraid of going out as the temperature out there was torturing. In the end, I slept early. While sleeping, the throat seems to sore and the whole lumbar was aching.

Sunday morning. Lumbar and shoulders aching mildly. Phlegms starting to accumulate in the throat. Still sore in the throat. It's painful. Yet, I felt lighter as FLU has gone away. I prefer sore throat rather than flu. Awaiting for the noon.

You must be wondering how come I don't take medications. Trying to stop relying on medicines. Haha...

No comments: