Monday, June 22, 2009

Whatever to make me happy even if it means to crush people's dream

I've got few people mistaken me for my words.

"Whatever to make me happy even if it means to crush people's dream"

They conclude me as a selfish person. :)
Yea, I'm but crushing one's dream makes other happy.
Is it good or bad?
Denials and refusals.

Let me put it this way,
Remember the movie Valkyrie?
See it in that situation. Imagine that person is Adolf Hitler. What's his dreams?
To conquer the world of course, you pessimist.
So, the antagonist of Adolf Hitler plot plans to assassin the mighty Adolf Hitler.

Test your knowledge:
How many people sacrifices for Adolf Hitler?
How many Jewish were dead?

Answers:

Millions of Jewish and citizens were dead.

Thus, let's all be optimistic and not judge my words for one scan.

Imagine James Bond... plotting to kill the king of villian's plan. Do you think it fits my quote?

Whatever to make me happy even if it means to crush people's dream.- From Tyson, Survivor Tocantins.

No comments: