Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Exercise?



Each morning I wake up with a sore at the back of my body and shoulders. The brain is still under the dead mode which it refuses to start it's ignitions and run. I can't help but to feel like this every morning and being shaped by the blur look always bound to run in troubles. Perhaps it's due to lack of oxygen that is really crucial for the brain to be in better shape. Honestly, it's been ages I've stopped exercising and I do really love exercising. Yet, I hate the preparation for exercising which is such a hustle bustle for me. Again, the typical excuse... NO TIME. So typical.



Exercising is really fun when I find wonders from my eyes. Trees, birds, bugs and the mother nature has definitely stopped me for a moment to see what's in the world. If you notice the song that I've insert in my blog which is 'December Baby- Ingrid Michaelson' (at the very end of this blog) had inspired me to stop moving my pace and look around my surroundings that I've long abandon it. I smiled to the lalangs, the eagles, the squirrels, the monkeys and many more.



The song had draw me an awkward feeling and at the same time, bubbly. It lead me to more drawings from my imagination and that had made me done golfing, swimming, running, skipping, leaping and simple movements. You can call me cuckoo but I don't pretty much care.


2 comments:

chris federick said...

Nice pics and post

瑜颖 said...

Merci. Hope you do get inspired. :)