Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Joseph Jackson stays forever! (Part 1)







This morning, I was driving while listening to the radio. It was funny to listen to the radio that the DJs are mentioning non stop about MJ. I thought it was his birthday. As it goes on, something's not right. Few minutes later, news flash in... Michael Jackson had passed away. The LA coroner said that around 12 something pm (US time) had sudden heart attack. Later on, he was rushed to the hospital. An hour later, the doctors had confirmed that he is dead. During that hour, doctors tried their best to bring back his life. Yet, he still leave us. Upon hearing this sudden death news, I got shocked and stunned. (this is unbelievable and hopefully not silly) I shed tears. Thinking, MJ please wake up. Please just resurrect. ( What the hell am I blabbing?)



Till now, I'm still under the state of denial. Refusing to believe that he's dead. I don't really care all his previous scandals as long as he delivers good music and dance. 50 years old.


He is the Legend of all Legendary stars (see that capital L). He is the King of Pop. He is the man I idolized. He is the man. He can dance and sing. He never dies in my heart. He will never moon walk alone.



I shall not elaborate further on his biography. I believed Wiki's sources is definite clearer than mine. Huge stars like Celine Dion, Justin Timberlake, Madonna, Elizabeth Taylor, Lisa Marie Presley (his ex- wife) and many stars are all devastated by his death news. All of them pay tribute to him. Radios had been airing his songs the whole day which is quite a surprise. According to Wiki, an hour after his death, his records sales increased dramatically. Although his upcoming concerts' tickets had sold off... but too bad. He couldn't make it. That's very pity to hear. We want to see him for the last time before he retire.



However, I got to say that his moves are incredibly extremely super best! One of the most unforgettable moves is the lean anti- gravity. That is the one he created and made it to the history of dance. All his artworks including his music and his music videos had earned many titles, awards and recognitions from the whole world.



He was perhaps the most exciting performer of his generation, known for his backward-gliding moonwalk, his feverish, crotch-grabbing dance moves and his high-pitched singing, punctuated with squeals and titters. His single sequined glove, tight, military-style jacket and aviator sunglasses were trademarks, as was his ever-changing, surgically altered appearance.



Unfortunately, he ruined my list of things to do, I just have to cancel that part. WATCHING MJ's CONCERT LIVE (while he is alive). Meanwhile, I can actually persuade my parents to get his DVD now. :) This whole phenomenal thing seems to be like when Bruce Lee sudden's death too.



Let's all pay our tribute to MJ. My condolences is out to his family and friends. His children must have been devastated. To all his fans out there, let's wish he is in heaven performing to them. I dedicate this post to our beloved Michael Joseph Jackson. Now, let's all mourn for this

GREAT MASSIVE LEGENDARY KING OF POP.
(1958-2009)








No comments: