Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Milky is going back to her universe

I'm suppose to be in bed right now with my novel yet I'm waiting for my songs to be finish downloaded. Nonetheless, John Mayer's best concert, 'Where The Light Is' which is totally awesome. Now, I need to transfer all of these songs to here and there. Another reason I couldn't sleep is because I want to bid farewell to my shayang, Su Yi.

Goodbye Susu,
Once again you have to leave your tanah air demi menyambung pelajaran,
When will I see you again?
I will see you when I see you.
Take care and have a nice flight.
You shall be miss dearly for all the fun that we have not done yet.
I'll be waiting.
I'll miss you.

Anyways, my sleeping hours had been reduced these days due to the endless panic and worries that refuse to sleep. Although, I am seriously tired and fatigue but the eyelids won't shut by itself. How? I use to have insomnia back when I was staying in Ixora, still awake during those freaking wee hours while everyone else lights are off. I will just stare at the bloody monitor and buffer some shows in Crunchy Roll instead of enhancing my knowledges. Time wasted like that and that sick habit still continues till this day. Procrastinating. The sick habit. Why lar? I am not into chatting or gaming but just browsing the same sites again and again. Now, I am signing off to bed for reading.

Good Night yo'

No comments: