Sunday, August 23, 2009

Human nature: Adores and Admires

This morning I was fascinated by a comical human nature scenes.

Before starting the car engine, I stopped and stared towards a Burmese man and a lady.

The lady, to be precise is aunty, I don't know how to describe her but she had this outfit on that's sexy. As she's crossing the road, I'm pretty sure that she swayed her hips as she walks. Meanwhile, I quickly took a short notice on the Burmese guy.

Indeed, men are always men. He turned and glanced towards the aunty with the admiration look. The aunty, of course, was happy (inside) that she managed to sustain her attraction and her arrogance became stronger as she walked.

All in all, this is human nature between attraction of the opposite sex. Men are always still men. Women are always still women.


No comments: