Saturday, December 26, 2009

*Sigh

I'm exhausted and need a good chill time out. Travelling in the car with traffic jams. What more can I ask for?

Last night, I had a surprise dream and it took me a while to figure out if I was in reality. Sadly, I'm stuck in the lala land. Like Beyonce's Sweet Dreams,'Sweet dreams, oh, beautiful nightmare'. It was a big shock and a sweet nightmare. It's a dream only and it can never come true unless it's deja vu.

Now, flashbacks had came appearing out of nowhere in the brain's canvas. After realizing what I had done for my finals had made me felt stupid. All of my mistakes and carelessness had pulled down my confidence. I realized that my results are sure to be flush down. This shit never ends and it keeps continuing till I graduate. Tough Luck.

Signing out.

If you're missing me, do drop some messages in my comment box for the mean time.

=)

Happy Holidays



No comments: