Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm all fine now. Thanks to YOU guys! You know who you are.

And so my positive emotions had come alive, it's been dead for two days. I still can't figure out what made me this way but I'm glad its over. Thank you peeps for dropping me concerns which I really need it and of course, you know who you are. Merci!

I'm taking five here, I'm stumbling over websites more likely to learn how to appreciate arts. To be honest, I can't understand the terms of high end sophisticate bombastic terms in Information System... Management Information System. It drives me nuts.

Whatever it is... here's what I'm currently looking now.

Ta da... Claudia Schiffer. I find her face is unique and her body, though it's a bit skinny but gorgeous. I don't get why the magazines love Kate Moss, her looks is now haggard. She's not even curvy or skinny.



Here's another strips of Pregnancy tips. Now, tell me, who would do that.


What about this? Try pronounce or understand it. Ya don't have to crack your head. Lesson: learn English before you become a laughing stock.














People, you gotta go to this website and check it out. This talented photographer, Mary Ellen Matthews has captured shots of SNL casts. FYI, SNL= Saturday Night Live.


I love the portraits she shots as she catches their expressions perfectly and properly. I miss that show, SNL. You gotta watch out for Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite), he's not as geek as he looks. Cute.


Alright. I think that's all I can share.

Wee... Finally, a trip to Singapore, not really impressive but at least, getting out of Malaysia for short vacation before New Year with cousins, Kelly and XX.

No comments: