Saturday, May 2, 2009

My very own D-Day

Oh the day that I found the world had gone. Now, a day older and feeling older. *Shaking head* No way. Recollecting the past and it was like... bland. Nothing to be recollect.

Yesterday, I took the privilege to be the princess of the house but with limits otherwise, I might get my head chop off. Haha... I planned to study but I failed, perhaps the over-privilege that I received??? haha... I ended up lazing around with the YouTube and ANTM. I just don't know why I keep on watching it. It's like a magent that pulls me back everytime.

Nothing much... Life still goes on like I've said. Simple celebration will do despite all the hectics in the daily basis that had brought massive almost disorder to me. Ughh...

Hence, I wanna express my gratitude to them. (I know it's just only wishes but they mean a lot to me). It's all about sincerity and that matters to me.

I wanna say a big big big THANK YOU to:

My beloved family, Aunt Kelly and her family(I love the purple shawl), my lecturer (Mdm. Chin),
Leo (mistakenly thought my day was a day earlier)

My buddies: SL, SC and YW (ada hati sudah)

My old pals: Susu (Great news! *scream*), Rachel, Lingli (thanks for the repetition, you know what I mean), Jolene, Nisha, Chea Hong, Nicole , Nisak, Wan, Nik, Meera, Nazura, Sabrina, Geetha

My unimates: BH, Jacqueline, Lee Ern Rou, Abud (despite all the annoyance in the class), Jonathan, Kimirockz, Xavier, Kheng Leong, Jason Cheah, Yew Meng, HS (YW's boyfriend), Syamala, Irene, Corey, Ameer, Cindy Lee, Jye Wann, Shahanim, Ken, Derryck, Raymond (my sifu.. haha), Joyce

My NS friends: LiWen, Wency, Wan Yuen, Chris, Danny


Thank you people. Any more entries? hehe...

3 comments:

chris federick said...

hoho now that u've mentioned it, so long didn't contact the NS frens...

ジョイス said...

Hi Danielle I was at spore ystrdy. Happie birthday to u^^!!!
thx for ur wishes too..u r two days older than me..hiahia

shuchin said...

hahaha...ada hati sudah
gt hati til mcd manager oso come out leh...