Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Was surprise to see his brother is even good looking than him

Yo peeps, I'm in KL. I hopped on to uncle's car to KL. Lucky me.

The whole day I attended my granduncle's funeral. Grandma told me to attend the funeral as she knew it's my first one.

From the surface, the whole funeral looks neither somber or sad. However, I can feel the presence of sadness at the surrounding. Although, my relations towards granduncle wasn't that familiar and close but I can felt the sadness around me. Yet, the guests' expressions look as if it's normal. Oh well, I don't know how to describe it but the presence I felt wasn't something....

And so... the other sibling of his attend but not himself. I wasn't disappointed but rather emotionless. Why was I blind back then? Perhaps, INNOCENT and NAIVE.

No comments: