Saturday, October 3, 2009

Renai Sashin's theme song

There's no feeling to study.

I kept losing in playing games.

I don't know what else to do.

Reluctant to watch movie.

Minutes ago, I was digging up some old movie from the computer drive. Guess what I found.. Renai Sashin.. Weee.... There I was... digging for the song that I've been wanting to please the ears.

I google-ed the remarkable songwriter from Japan and I barely understand Japanese. Well, the ears are please.

Tatsuro Yamashita. A notable record producer and song writer that mesmerized all the Japanese with his unique compose and beats and tempos. It's jazzy and soothing with his distinctive voice. Honestly, I don't understand Japanese and my favourite movie has no subtitles in it. Anyways, I watched that movie for numeral times and I'm a sentimental person. Now, let me present Tatsuro Yamashita. These are my personal favourites so far and there are more in the net. By the way, the last song, it's Renai Sashin's theme song.






No comments: