Sunday, October 11, 2009

Classic Oldies

Oh hell, I miss out something super duper extraordinary best stuff today. ARGH! My once in a lifetime to see the whole process of the grand and extraordinary flow. ARGH! Effing shit.

In the end, I stayed here to solemn myself with the oldies. Really frustrating to come and think about it. Seriously. My once in a life time chance. Effing bullshit.

Firstly, Audrey Hepburn. Her classic and simple has shown how elegant she can be. Simple black dress that can blow everyone off. She's versatile when it comes to hairstyle. Can you believe it, she actually owned a pixie hair style.. COOL!



Here's another classic actress with extraordinary talent in acting. Unfortunately, she died at a young age but she's indeed a wonderful actress. Natalie Wood. Actually, I've come to know her through a remake of her life in Hallmark.


Ok, I've already mentioned James Dean in my previous post. Too bad he died in a car accident, terribly. He called his driving machine, Little Bastard. He was 24 when he died.

Elvis Presley, a song called, "Can't Help Falling in Love" and this song had been remake by different artists and the original is still the best.

Nat King Cole's voice is remarkable soothing and jazzy. It makes me fall in love. Whoa! Stunning. Upon hearing L.O.V.E. and Unforgettable, I was shocked by his masterpieces.








That LOVE song is very cute and catchy which I think it's classic and makes you fantasizing yourself and your lover having fun with each other. Jess Stone did a remake of this song and so does Natalie Cole (his daughter).

Frank Sinatra. He's also another talented man with beautiful musics.

Those of you who've heard the Nicole Kidman and Robbie Williams version, sorry to say that the original comes from Frank Sinatra.

So far, those are the classics that I'm stuck on to. Freaking shit boring. Doubts and dilemmas arose in my brain.

No comments: