I still do listen to other songs apart from Linkin Park but the videos that I'm bound to present are my favourites, back those days.
- Matchbox Twenty- Bent. My current addiction. I love their guitar picks.
- Goo Goo Dolls- Big Machine. So spiritual.
- Trapt- Echo. Sweet song.
- The Rasmus- In the Shadow. I like this song but back those days, my friends grossed over the video. The lead singer looks like Chucky from Child's Play. No wonder.
- Travis- Sing. Oddity beats the rest. I used to hate this song but after a while, I kinda like it. Cool video.
- Foo Fighters- Best Of You. Yeah!!!!
- Foo Fighters- Learn to Fly. Yeah!!!
- Third Eye Blind- Jumper. The voice seems to be low but overall, it's awesome.
- 3 Doors Down- Kryptonite. This is one hella funny.
- Nickelback- How you remind me. Sexy voice
- Nickelback- Hero. This is the hero, not the Enrique Iglesias soapy sad Hero. (that's too goosebumps).
- Blink 182- All the small things and The Rock Show. (Embedding disabled by request).
Enjoy. As time goes, I've change my choice of genre to somehow 'Pleasing ears'.
2 glasses of wine, 2 glasses of Whisky and Martell and mixed cocktails. Full tall glasses. I survived.