Sunday, November 29, 2009

Those were the rebellious days

Back during my rebellious age, my taste of music was somehow kinda odd. I chose to love the rock genre and Linkin Park was my ultimate favourite in the list. As times go by, trends of music changes and so does Linkin Park's music... getting all normal. Not extraordinary as it use to during those days. I still reckon Hybrid Theory the best of all.

I still do listen to other songs apart from Linkin Park but the videos that I'm bound to present are my favourites, back those days.

  1. Matchbox Twenty- Bent. My current addiction. I love their guitar picks.
  2. Goo Goo Dolls- Big Machine. So spiritual.
  3. Trapt- Echo. Sweet song.
  4. The Rasmus- In the Shadow. I like this song but back those days, my friends grossed over the video. The lead singer looks like Chucky from Child's Play. No wonder.
  5. Travis- Sing. Oddity beats the rest. I used to hate this song but after a while, I kinda like it. Cool video.
  6. Foo Fighters- Best Of You. Yeah!!!!
  7. Foo Fighters- Learn to Fly. Yeah!!!
  8. Third Eye Blind- Jumper. The voice seems to be low but overall, it's awesome.
  9. 3 Doors Down- Kryptonite. This is one hella funny.
  10. Nickelback- How you remind me. Sexy voice
  11. Nickelback- Hero. This is the hero, not the Enrique Iglesias soapy sad Hero. (that's too goosebumps).
  12. Blink 182- All the small things and The Rock Show. (Embedding disabled by request).























Enjoy. As time goes, I've change my choice of genre to somehow 'Pleasing ears'.

2 glasses of wine, 2 glasses of Whisky and Martell and mixed cocktails. Full tall glasses. I survived.

No comments: