Thursday, November 12, 2009

Soak thrice in a day. Rain and Shine.

I got soaked thrice in a day, rain and shine, how dynamic.

This morning, I'm so cold till I need to sit under the bright shiny sun to bask myself for the great SUN's warmth.

Secondly, my classmates and I attempt to go for lunch during class hour as some of us might hit with a gastric and we are starving, desperate for food. An hour plus later, the thunder roars mightily and rain pours madly... attempt, FAILED. So, we finish our class proudly, (my proud-ness of avoiding ponteng tho I'm so so so hungry). Getting ourselves to another location for lunch is like jumping into the swimming pool. My pants and hair are wet. My heels are wet. That's some situation to ponder. I hate being wet with clothes on.

Thirdly, hours later, it's time for me to go back and awaiting for Genius Lim to pick me up. The rain finally stopped... the moment I step out from the library it drizzle and drizzle and drizzle till I finally reach the vehicle. Perfect TIMING.

How many times do I need to tweak my body temperature with the mother nature's temperature? One minute, you see scorching sun, the next minute, you see madly rain. That's mother nature.

Cold cold cold.

No comments: