Thursday, November 19, 2009

Black forest ain't that bad

I've got weary eyes today and I slept twice in the class. Superb. My eyes never felt this heavy before.. in campus. So tired but just wouldn't want to spend my time for a wink.

Tonnes of questionnaires to be hand out for my assignment and the moment I'm holding the questionnaires I felt pathetic. Whose gonna fill in for me? I went to the library with Nisak and we are handling out our friend's part too. So total on hand 55++. Yet only 10++ were filled. Pathetic. Why la the leader thinks we have so much connection??? Thank goodness that's not my real job in the real world. Abud ate my questionnaire... he went MIA after I hand out to him. Argh!

Yeah, just bought a birthday cake for dad. Black forest... hmmm...but he loves banana cakes. Oh well, I can make one for him... just one fine day.

John Mayer's new album is out. I gotta check it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight, LBP all night long!

No comments: