Thursday, April 1, 2010

Do take the effort and be educated on GOLD

Peeps,

Facebook is a place for stalking. I say go and stalk the ones you hate and love. It is so easy to track them.

*This is not advertisement for signing up Facebook account as no payment received from advertising.

*Sniff sniff*... munching chocolate flavor Love Letters this late night with water rationing. No need to brush teeth tonight. Damn!

This morning, I listened to 'We are the world' (new version), apparently, I can sense the genuine and sincerity in them instead of getting goosebumps. Yes, MJ did it again! Woohoo

Oh, before I sign off, I would like to be a promoter for few seconds. Just few seconds.

♥Join us by supporting our event ' The Golden Revolution - A Return to Dinar & Dirham ' this Sat & Sun / 3 & 4 April 2010 at Dataran Pahlawan Melaka. Organized by Islamic Banking & Finance's students, Multimedia University Malacca♥


For those who own cars and resides in Melaka, do take the effort to be educated on GOLD and PAPER MONEY. Curious enough? Just drop by and then you can watch your freaking movie in Dataran Pahlawan! Don't worry, my division are glad to assist and guide you through out the whole exhibition. We love talking... could be... maybe... Wait till I get the softcopy of our cover.

Peace out!

No comments: