Thursday, June 17, 2010

One stone kill two birds

Have you got the idea how to describe 'one stone kill two birds'?

Two rewards for one action. Can't picture it?

Simple, this can be apply to girls at this time around.

While I was watching football games, I managed to look around for handsome players in the field. Not playboys. Years ago, every girls (non football watchers) begin to love watching football because of David Beckham, well, screw him. (My personal opinions).

There are few footballers that I really love but they had retired and I don't find myself feeling homie watching the fully new generations playing.

The ones that I used to love on the field, they are super good players and hot.


Raul Gonzalez (Spain)


(Portugal)



These are the new generations to make me feel a little bit homie and hot.


Gonzalo Higuain (Argentina) Currently, he had already scored three goals for Argentina in the same match. Argentina vs South Korea.



Fernando Torres (Spain)


Lionel Messi (Argentina) (FIFA Player of the Year). If Messi retains his hairstyle this way, I'll love him more. Only 23 years old.

This one is the one I still love, he's still on the field. Golden Boots receiver for FIFA 2006 okeh.


Miroslav Klose (Germany)


Sadly, all of them are either engaged or married with kids. Messi is bound to engage at the end of this year.

Portugal is still the one I love and support the most. The chances are slim now. =(

No comments: