Friday, March 19, 2010

I don't bloody fucking understand why does the whole current situation is such in a chaos at the very last minute?

We have to unofficially intercorrelated with other teams to step up for information.

What's worse is that such a simple task has somehow turn into a competitive environment and discouragement for team spirit. Everyone is moving to the same point for the same target. Hopeless.

But, it was somewhat fun and interesting when I realized our team is the most cooperative team though each of us has obstacles of their own. I'm getting to understand and know them. Cool. We provide the most solutions and questions.

Realistically, we know that it's a dirty world once we join uni. I'm foreseeing the blame game to be play. I only hope God knows who is right and who is wrong. Commence the same punishments and rewards to the deserve ones.

I'm too tired to explain what we had done today. But, I hope my partner in crime is giving us hope.

I'm suffering from insomnia and you've no idea how many spiders' web on the ceiling I've counted repetitively.

For months, I stopped the habit of intaking coffee as an addiction but today I'm forced to drink it.

No comments: