Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My name extracted from Urban Dictionary

I went to FB and saw my friend's status, type my name in the urbandictionary.com, just to see what fun can I get.

So, just for the fun,

Danielle... hmm.. the name, boyish name but with French element. The name is originally given by my high school friends. Ever since then, I like the name so much. Previously, my kindergarten teacher gave me a name called 'Eddie'.. totally boy's name. It's cool though but I don't really much like the pronunciation. Thus, I love the name Danielle and back then I had a big crush on Daniel Wu. Baahahah.

Danielle... so far... flattering unrealistic compliments.

Let's start off with the real definition.

DANIELLE

A.)Traditional; Feminine form of Daniel, meaning 'Judged only by GOD.'
B.) Intense, firey female Possessing ability to affect person, place, and immediate surrounding environment. Frequently manifesting such conflicting extremes that the outcome is typically one of lucidity or confusion.
The conflict(s) can occur consecutively, concurrent or separate.
Other characteristics of Danielle are; abundance of curly locks of hair (red?), kalidescope eyes, descernible voice capable of pitch, tone and volume that cracks Ice, shatters glass, and renders those in ear-shot stunned for moments, Buckcherry released a song about Danielle titled "CRAZY BITCH" in 2006, Danielle is synonymous with Tardy i;e, NEVER EVER, ever on time generally DST (Danielle Standard Time) run's within a 3 hour conversion =/- ( due at 2 pm will not arrive prior to 2:30 PM but usually by 5PM or somewhere in between)
'DANIELLE' your mostfearless, strong and loyal friend for life, or your most feared, relentless mortal enemy.
Some guy was invading my personal space bubble on the dance floor and just wouldn't take a hint so he left me no choice but to pull a Danielle- the EMT's didn't know if he'd survive the ride to the hospital.

This one is really flattering.. hahaha... except I don't have any rapping skills.
Danielle is the prettiest most amazing girl ever. She's so funny and makes me laugh all the time. All guys fall for her and she is really amazing. I'm jealous of her awesomely cool face and her rapping skills.
Hey that girl is awesome, she must be a Danielle!
I'm short but I feel tall... wanna spend your whole life with me?
a danielle is a girl whos really short.
a danielle loves to slap people
she has an AMAZINGG personatlity.
you'll be lucky to be even her friend
shes very friendly and kind at times

she loves to hug people
she smells really good
she has the best lips ever in a girl
shes a girl who you would want for your whole life
shes beautiful in many ways
shes may have flaws but who doesnt?
iloveethisgirlsomuch.
i truely wanna spend the rest of my life w. her.
That danielle is amazing

See, who says I'm devil. I can be an angel too.

An Angel of love.
My girlfriend is Danielle.

I've big ass... so true. Sometimes, I'm sexy in a way. Bahahaha

The sexiest girl known to man. She is also the perfect girl. Danielle has an ass larger than the earth itself, but in a good way. She is the blackest white girl you will ever meet.
That ass is so phat, it's gotta be Danielle's.

This chick is perfect like Danielle.

Oh.. this is devil and a loveable bitch!

The devil in its flesh.
A crazy nutjob with the mindset of a maniac!
A loveable bitch!
See that crazy girl over there, she is a Danielle.

My haters. I can be a bitch and dolphin.

Danielle is the largest species of the dolphin family. It is found in all the world's oceans, from the frigid Arctic and Antarctic regions to warm, tropical seas. Danielle is a versatile and opportunistic predator. Some populations feed mostly on other girls self-esteem, and other populations hunt mexicans, white males and even large black men. They are considered the apex predator of the Tech world. There are up to five distinct Killer Whale types, some of which may be separate races, subspecies or even species. The dumb social behavior, hunting techniques, and vocal behavior of Danielle have been described as manifestations of culture.

Although the
Bitch Population as a whole is not considered to be an endangered species, some local populations are considered threatened or endangered due to STDs and whorish behavior. In late 2007, the Danielle known as the Southern Resident Killer Whale, was placed on the Endangered Species list.

Wild Danielles are usually not considered a threat to humans. There have, however, been isolated reports of captive Danielles attacking and, in at least one instance, killing their handlers at their trailer parks. There is also a level of confusion surrounding the term "whale". Danielle Whales are members of the dolphin family, they, and all other members of the dolphin family, are members of the sub-order Odontoceti and the order Cetacea, meaning "Toothed whale" and "Whale", respectively.

Although this whale may seem friendly at first...

Someone hated the other Danielle and wrote this shit stuff.

Fat stupid whore, who is secretly a lesbian. Self-centered
and copies anyone who seems worthy.
Omg, she's so lame. She must be a Danielle. or She's
holding hands with a Fat ass lesbian. She must be a Danielle.

Anyways there's problem with the font and format
so read if you like or leave if you want.

P/S: I just want to listen to CNY songs!

No comments: