Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Classic CNY

CNY is getting nearer as days passed.

One of my favourite past times is to drive around in the taman while switching radio stations. Dangerous driving... I know and will try to change the habit of settling to one radio station without constantly switching it while cornering on the road.

Hitz.fm played some CNY songs and those songs are super duper annoying, nor three nor four. Remixing and pandai2 letak beat, totally blast my ear off. Not mind blasting but ear blasting. I couldn't bear with it so I put certain classic CNY songs of my preferences. Only three though but the other one I couldn't find it as that song's lyrics is short.








Awaiting for CNY to be celebrate and to get over with it peacefully. Hopefully.

1 comment:

Jerine said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you!!!