Thursday, May 13, 2010

They get me high but this time is exceptional!

Despite all my reluctance to blog during the exam period but because of them I really do have the urge to blog!

They get me so fucking high all the time but this time is exceptional. Double the high, double the fun! Damn damn damn!!!!

Even my bro bobs his head. (He listens to Mozart and Beethoven)

Definitely the God of Music.

It's Daft Punk Alive 2007.

It's a combination of all Interstella 5555!!!!

Around the World + Harder Better Faster Stronger



One More Time + Aerodynamic (My fave!)



Face to Face + Short Circuit + HBFS (go figure it out!)




Damn fucking awesome pieces!

ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸DAFTPUNK.ø¤º°¨
„ø¤º°¨FOREVER!!!`°º¤ø

1 comment:

Jerine said...

Harder, better, faster, stronger.

LOL!!!

You're also a Daft Punk fan?