Sunday, May 23, 2010

Aargh... I'm suppose to come out 40 questions for my questionnaire and PROCRASTINATION disease has come back!


I'm so lonely and boring to the extent of going maniac and freakish. It's all about my fetish on SNL.

From L-R: Andy Samberg, Seth Meyers, Jason Sudeikis, Fred Armisen, Darrell Hammond, Amy Poehler, Kenan Thompson, Bill Hader, Will Forte, Maya Rudolph and Kristen Wiig.

*Phew

All of them are equally funny and talented. But, there are few casts whom dare to own a distinguish and outrageous acts like Bill Hader and Kristen Wiig.

The current season I'm watching includes few featuring cast which shall be the future promising cast: Jenny Slate, Nasim Pedrad, Abby Elliott and Bobby Moynihan.

I love all of them and it's still hard for me to go for favoritism.

Ever since I began learning to watch CNBC, I love SNL and Jimmy Fallon was my favorite cast during that donkey years ago. Now, Jimmy has his own show called.... no idea.

Now, ever since I know BitComet, I began downloading episodes of SNL with many seeds and leechers.

No comments: