Wednesday, July 21, 2010

let's all not be stupid to put all the eggs in a basket

So bloody fucking happy to receive a 3D football poster from my colleague. She's so thoughtful and gave me a Fernando Torres. Weeeee..........

Aku budak bahagia.


Today is such a jovial day with fucking bullshits and laughters to ease the pain of awaiting time.

Damn, it was such a frustration till I dropped the idea of making apricot/peach jam. The real frustration was ka-ching. Fucking annoyed by the limited capability I have.

These days, I'm still annoyed and irritated by the thoughts I had been mingling around and I should just wake up to live on. The earth owns a hugely terrifying diameter and I believe the world is still at it's large. Thus, there shouldn't be any particular reasons to keep me running in the same pace and falling for the hideous trap that will soon cause me to grieve over the regretted life I ever created.

Like I said before, let's all not be stupid to put all the eggs in a basket. It's totally true and the more we gently put the eggs in, the higher the possibility for those eggs to be crush by the hard cold floor. Ya get what i mean right?

For one moment, I realized that I'm actually a close person which means I hate dealings with big and unknown crowds. I'm only okay with one on one till five even with new friends. Not till the extent of being an invisible fellow right there, it scares the hell out of me. Sometimes, I do have crowds phobia and desperately wishing to go home.




No comments: