Thursday, November 20, 2008

Raining Real Cats and Dogs

Yesterday, after hanging out in the library I went back home.

On the way to the car park lot, I see thick black clouds that looks like blanket covering the area. I wasn't happy nor sad due to the weather. I gave no second thoughts.

Then, I drive back home from campus. When I reached the police station (headquarters), the rain started to pour down. At first, it was normal drops and then as it goes on, when I reached Jelutong...Holy Shit...

Something like this but in the car. Get my picture.

It rain so hard that the whole screen is all raindrops and the wiper ONLY. I can't see anything else. I was terrified and kept thinking...of all the time.

It is quite dangerous for me as I couldn't see anything at all. I can only see lights from the cars. Oh my goodness, you never know how hard is it for me to look at the road signs and lanes. I was afraid I might be on the wrong lane.

I kept on driving with the speed of 30-50 kmph. I dare not to drive fast. But, there is this car in front of mine. I think is a Kia car, not only the driver drive it fast, the driver also cut lanes. 'KUDOS'.

When I reached, Batu Berendam (somewhere near the Ho-G restaurant), the condition is still the same. Luckily, this time I can see the traffic light and the rain pour slower. Yet, there is this Singapore's sport car cut lane and speed. I say 'KUDOS' again.

After I reached Pasar Borong, I felt relieved as the rain fall slowly till I reached home.

You've no idea how terrifying am I while the rain is as though pouring white flours on to the window screen..haha..

Somehow, I have a weird affection towards the sound of thunder. I love it.

No comments: