Thursday, November 20, 2008

BOOYAH

Have you ever have trouble expressing your feelings when you wanted to?
Well, I did. It is hard to keep it downnnn there but somehow you're either just too shy to express it or afraid to be humiliated.

It is hard. Gosh Damn Hard.

Damn, what the hell had happened to me?
I should be concentrating to study not to get involve in any relationships or something like that. To be honest, the feeling of being care by a particular person is a special bonus (can't find the word) when you're outside alone without your family.

It breaks your heart when you see the sign that you're no more longer care by the person that you've been dreaming in your sleep (ok, that did not happen to me, It was just an EXAMPLE).

Therefore, thou shall move on. Its okay to be alone when you see couples. Throw ice- creams to them. I don't know why ice- creams but BOOYAH!!!

No comments: